Fast fact about Relish :
• Relish, the latest addition to The Chicken Rice Shop (TCRS) Group, was first introduced on August 29, 2014 in Gurney Paragon Mall in Penang.
• Relish is the place to be for those in search of a little blend of the old with the new in an inviting landscape of delectable flavours.
• The cosy ambience features contemporary furniture and finishing accented with Malaysian inspired vintage wall displays and antiques.
• Relish offers an exciting menu of traditional Malaysian meals in a contemporary style, ranging from its signature Nyonya Nasi Ulam with Ayam Percik and Nasi Lemak with Rendang Ayam Kunyit, to Nyonya Laksa and Spicy Smoked Beef Pasta, to Yam Cake, Penang Rojak and BBQ Chicken and Grilled Cheese Toast.
• There is also a comfortable selection of signature coffees including the Gula Melaka Latte, Mocha Latte and Gula Melaka Affogato, as well as loose leaf teas such as Moroccan Mint Green Tea and Chamomile.
• Weekday lunch specials are available at selected Relish outlets which include a selection of Nyonya Nasi Ulam with Ayam Percik, Hainanese Chicken Rice or Claypot Chicken Rice, among others.
• Afternoon Tea for Two is served daily from 3pm to 6pm, and treats the tastebuds to tasting portions of Nasi Kunyit with Curry, Yam Cake, Chicken Toasts, Penang Rojak, Ice Shooters and Durian Pancake accompanied with coffee or tea.
• For those who prefer the sweeter side of life, choose from a selection of local desserts featuring the King of Fruits - the signature Durian Pancake and Durian Cendol, as well as Bubur Cha Cha, Mango Mountain and Pulut Hitam with Tong Yuen.
|Relish just located next to Lunarich Gurney Paragon|
|Panorama view inside the Relish.|
|Cute poster at the wall.|
|Love this :)|
|BBQ Chicken and Grilled Cheese Toast (RM13.90++). Focaccia bread with dried BBQ chicken and grilled cheese, served with potato chip and side salad. Best enjoy while it is hot cause the cheese still melt :)|
|Yam Cake (RM9.90++), made 100% from fresh yam and is stuffed with generous amount of yam chunks, it is dense and packed with yam flavor.|
|Penang Rojak (RM8.90++). Sorry to say i still like the my rojak uncle rojak over this but this is a great light bite.|
|Curry Laksa (RM15.90++), Relish added a twist in this dish by replacing the yellow noodle with shanghai noodle, it also come with BBQ chicken slices, perfectly cook long bean and shrimp wanton dumpling.|
|Nasi Lemak with Rendang Ayam Kunyit (RM16.90++). The whole chicken tight is dressed with thick Rendang gravy and basic nasi lemak side dishes like fried groundnut and ikan bilis, hard boiled egg, cucumber and sambal.|
|Nyonya Fried Rice with Chicken Satay (RM19.90++). The fried rice come with whole chicken leg is dressed with malay sweet peanut spicy Satay sauce. Comes with Winged Bean (Kacang Botol) salad.|
|This is Relish best selling dish! MUST TRY Nyonya Nasi Ulam with Ayam Percik, (RM21.90++). Freshly chop herb and vegetable with the perfectly cook nasi ulam, YUM YUM. It comes with Kelantan Keropok Lekor, perfectly cooked ayam percik and last but not least salted egg :D|
|Chicken Satay Burger (RM17.90++). Deboned chicken tight patty with sweet & spicy peanut satay sauce topped with cucumber, fired onion ring and peanut butter on homemade charcoal sesame soft bun. It really a Malaysia "satay burger".|
|Spicy Smoked Beef Pasta (RM16.90++). The spaghetti is served with smoked beef in a spicy turmeric coconut milk stew.|
|The signature Durian Pancake (RM9.90++). Durian lover hear me out this might be the best durian pancake you ever tried. Sweet, creamy frozen durian paste with cream for extra flavor and smoothness wrapped in thin pancake skin. YUMMY !!!|
|Gula Melaka Affogato (RM10.90++). thick Gula Melaka syrup bring the affogatto a new flavor like dark caramel.|
|Mocha Latte (RM10.90++) with a twist, instead chocolate they use milo :) Yeah MILO !!!|
|Gula Melaka Latte (RM10.90++)|
|What we had LOL, yeah is alot :)|
|The banner showed their signature.|
|Special weekday promo.|
Below shown their menu :
Address: Lot 163D-2-33A, Gurney Paragon
Tel: +604-2189 216
Tax: 10% Service Tax, 6% Government Tax
Disclaimer: This is a personal food blog. The opinions expressed here are my own, based on my personal taste buds; others may have different opinions. Also, as we all know, qualities & standards of individual restaurants/food may change over time, so do note the time stamp on this review.