Sunday, May 1, 2011 By: Chan

Welcome to jacgy & cynthia's blog!

So here we are, finally. I was supposed to start this "project" many years back, but being the Queen of Procrastination, I kept putting it off.. and off.. and off..

Now that I've started, let's hope that I will be able to maintain some degree of dedication to this site, and have frequent updates for all to read!

Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoy reading my posts as much as I enjoy writing them.

~cyn
Disclaimer: This is a personal food blog. The opinions expressed here are my own, based on my personal taste buds; others may have different opinions. Also, as we all know, qualities & standards of individual restaurants/food may change over time, so do note the time stamp on this review.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mumble shout said...

hi, same thought.. haha!! feel free to visit my blog too. but u are more dedicated compare to us. :)

Insulation Contractors Vallejo said...

Good blog postt

Post a Comment